Friday, November 23, 2007

she says

I wanna change the world
She says, she says
Do something to be remembered for
She says, she says
I wanna meet the man of my dreams
She says, she says
I wanna have a child who looks like me
She says

She says I wanna fall in love
I wanna travel the world just because
She says I wanna have a family
I wanna make someone's day
I wanna leave my mark on this world
She says, she says

Your words can't hurt me
She says, she says
Nothing in life comes free
She says, she says
You gotta chase your dreams
She says, she says
You gotta have faith and believe
Dreams are not impossible, she says

She says I wanna fall in love
I wanna travel the world just because
She says I wanna have a family
I wanna make someones day
I wanna leave my mark on this world
She says, she says

She went on to see Jesus
And on the day she died
Her daughter stood up to speak

She says I look just like my mama
And I sound like her too
I hope that my life will be like hers too

She says my mama fell in love
She travelled the world just because
She says my mama raised a family
She always knew how to make your day
She was a beautiful woman
She left a beautiful mark on this world
she says, she says

No comments: