*Luke 22:42
"Father, if You are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will but Yours be done."
The day is coming to an end
Another page written in my life
Reflecting on time spent
And wondering what comes next
Anxious to discover
What the next page will reveal
To experience another
Plot of life unfolding
So take Your all knowing hand
And turn another page
In Your perfect plan
I'm letting go
And giving all control
To the world's greatest writer
The author of my life
With each chapter I'm living
I realize what I've been given
Though You knew I would stray
You send forgiveness my way
It's comforting within
To know You've written the end
You know what happens next
Because of that I'm so blessed
So take Your all knowing hand
And turn another page
In Your perfect plan
I'm letting go
And giving all control
To the world's greatest writer
The author of my life
I pray that when I try to take control
And write the next page on my own
That You'll take the pen from my hand
And remind me of Your plan again
I want to trust only You to write
The story of my life
So take Your all knowing hand
And turn another page
In Your perfect plan
I'm letting go
And giving all control
To the world's greatest writer
The author of my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the comment!
glad it helped!
<3 crystal
Post a Comment