*2 Samuel 22:30
With my God I can scale a wall
You say you've had enough
You're tired of playing these games
No longer possible to hide
You hold your head down in shame
Because when you try to look up
The mountain seems to high
And every time you try to climb
You fall flat on your face
You feel like your life is just a waste
Well hold your head up high
God is on your side
Lay your life in His hands
He will help you stand
When that mountain makes you feel so small
Don't lose hope
With God you can scale a wall
Surrender all
You think that no one understands how you feel
The whole world is against you
You can't understand why this happened to you
You feel alone and unsure of what to do
Be strong
Keep holding on
God is on your side
Lay your life in His hands
He will help you stand
When that mountain makes you feel so small
Don't lose hope
With God you can scale a wall
Surrender all
God, I lay it all down
I give it all to You
I need You alone
I can't stand on my own
This mountain makes me feel so small
Oh God, help me climb this wall
I surrender all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment