Come on you know you want to
No one's going to see you
Just this once won't hurt
I know you don't think you should
But it will make you feel good
Just a few more steps back this way
Come on now, what do you say?
I won't give in
I won't give up
You're reaching up to pull me down
But God's reaching down to pull me up
I won't go back
I won't lose hope
I won't give in
I won;t give up
Because God hasn't given up on me
You know all the right words to say
To bring me down today
You've put me through this test in life
Hoping I would fail
It's not you that defines me
It's God inside of me
And we will prevail
I won't give in
I won't give up
You're reaching up to pull me down
But God's reaching down to pull me up
I won't go back
I won't lose hope
I won't give in
I won;t give up
Because God hasn't given up on me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for all the blog comments, Staci Anna. I really appreciate it! :)
This is a really encouraging song. And your previous post is also very inspirational. I know what it's like to fight a giant and temptation. And I was losing the battle on my own...
I hated every part of me, because of it. But God showed me that even though I'm not perfect, I'm still beautiful, because I am his creation.
The love of God conquers all, there is no greater love. And when I turned to God for my strength I was able to defeat my giant. It wasn't easy, and it took time, but I did it. I did it because I didn't stop believing. And I've learned that "Anything is possible, if you believe."
If you are interested, you can read my blog post titled, "No Greater Love", which I wrote in March.
http://izzygalvez.blogspot.com/2007/04/no-greater-love.html
I'll keep you in my prayers,
God Bless, :)
- Izzy
Post a Comment